3.09.2009

The Breathing Process



I've checked this band out and I think they deserve to be talked about on my blog. They're a six member band from Massachusetts and Connecticut-

John LaFreniere - Vocals
Brian "Ren" Varney - Bass
Jordan Milner - Guitar
Alana - Keyboards
Alan - Drums

The vocals are a little deeper at some points than I'd like to hear...but that's because I like higher pitched screaming anyway- just my personal taste. Overall I think the sound is pretty clean cut and slightly experimental while still sticking to classic metal melodies.


Take a listen to TBP's myspace for a little more information about this cool band:



TBP will be doing a show with Walls of Jericho on March 23rd in Rochester...awesome! If your haven't listened to Walls of Jericho than you definitely should. WOF has been around for a while and the female vocalist, Candace Kucsulain is just amazing.

****I posted up a music video of their song "The Harvesting"...it's a little intense, but it's a good view of the whole band and a really crazy song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past Posts